How much does it cost?
- We charge a flat rate of $20/hr for in home care.
- Assisted living services in our residential care home are based on the level of care needed and range from $3250/month to $4500/month. (The higher end of the scale is for residents with dementia, Alzheimer's Disease, and other memory care issues)
- We routinely check our competitors rates to make sure we are offering superior service at a fair price.
Does insurance cover the cost of care?
- Medicare does not cover the cost of assisted living or in home (non-medical) care.
- Some long term care insurance policies will help cover the cost of in home care or assisted living services as long as you receive care from a licensed provider. Check with your insurance provider for details.
- VA Aid and Attendance benefits will also help cover the cost of in home care or assisted living care provided you are receiving care from a licensed provider. Click on the link to see if you qualify for VA benefits http://www.benefits.va.gov/pension/aid_attendance_housebound.asp
Do I have to commit to a long term contract?
- In home personal assistance services are provided on a day-to-day basis. You can cancel services at any time, there is no cancellation fee
- Our residential care home services are provided on a month-to-month basis. We require a 30 day notice to terminate assisted living services.
Will you be able to take care of my loved one's needs?
- Satori caregivers receive extensive training on providing senior care services such as bathing, dressing, basic hygiene care, incontinence care, ambulation assistance, memory care, managing dementia associated behavior issues and more...
- For the safety of our staff and other residents we do not accept clients who exhibit a pattern of verbal or physical aggression.